Thursday, February 17, 2011

Old "New" Car!

The new vehicle, it might not be the best but it does its job and its pretty fun. It has a nice sunroof that actually works and the sound system isn't too bad. "It's the family's car!" Or so my mom says but Luke mostly drives it, only until I get my wonderful license in June.  So excited!  
It's a 1997 Honda Accord, 4 wheel drive, 2 door.  The radiator has a little leak in it but it's fine as long as we don't let it over heat.  The only downside is that it is automatic, Luke and I really wanted a manual car but this one is still pretty sweet.   We have had it for about a week now and it works really well, but one day I will drive a Chevy Camaro.  That'll be the day! 

 Oh and you can't forget our great cat Capone.  Which the neighbors gave to us after she had kittens in our garage a couple of summers ago.  My whole family is allergic so she stays outside, usually, sometimes she slips in the house when we are leaving for school or work.  She has our schedules memorized, pretty smart huh!  We love her, but I really can't wait till we get a dog. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment